- Alliance Laundry Systems
- Alliance Laundry Systems Promotes Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager
Alliance Laundry Systems Promotes Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager
Ripon, Wis. -- August 3, 2011 -- Alliance Laundry Systems, the leading global commercial laundry equipment provider, is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager.
Whitney will continue to work with all of Alliance's finance groups, including Speed Queen Financial Services, UniMac Funding, Huebsch Financial and IPSO Finance. In her new role, she will be responsible for all equipment loan underwriting and origination, finance program and promotion development, marketing services support, and distributor and customer relationship development.
For more than 13 years, Whitney has been a key member of Alliance's finance team. She recently worked in a dual role where she successfully developed Alliance's acquisition financing portfolio and worked as a liaison to marketing services and ALSU.
"We're extremely honored to offer Jennifer this opportunity, especially since she's played such a key role in our division," said Todd Rice, director of Financial Services for Alliance Laundry Systems. "We look forward to her continued success and congratulate her on a job well-done."
Whitney received her B.B.A. in Finance and Business Administration from Valparaiso University in Valparaiso, Ind. Prior to joining Alliance, she worked for JP Morgan Chase f/k/a Bank One.
About Alliance Laundry Systems LLC:
Based in Ripon, Wis., Alliance Laundry Systems LLC is a leading global manufacturer of commercial laundry products and provider of services to laundromats, multi-housing laundries and on-premises laundries. Alliance Laundry offers a full line of washers and dryers with load capacities from 12 to 200 pounds for commercial and consumer use. The company's products are sold under the well-known brand names Speed Queen®, UniMac®, Huebsch®, Cissell® and IPSO®.
- Distributor Coley O'Kief expands into new markets.Twenty years after introducing the vended laundry business to Italy...
- Alliance demonstrates partnership in new laundry investments.Join two successful entrepreneurs in the Philippines and Italy...
- Alliance works with Rocky Hernandez for success in the Philippines.Introducing the convenience and efficiency of vended laundry in a market unfamiliar...
- Alliance Promotes Bill Brooks to National Sales Manager of UniMac Alliance Laundry Systems announced today that Bill Brooks has been promoted to National Sales Manager of UniMac.
- Alliance Laundry Systems and Distributor Donate Equipment to Japan in Wake of Earthquake and TsunamiAlliance Laundry Systems and its Japanese distributor, Daiwa Corporation, recently partnered to donate laundry equipment to those impacted by the March earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
- Alliance Laundry Systems Promotes Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager Alliance Laundry Systems, the leading global commercial laundry equipment provider, is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager.
- Online Credit Application Featured in Planet Laundry July's issue of Planet Laundry magazine highlights Alliance Laundry Systems' new online credit application.