Alliance Laundry Systems Launches Industry-Leading Training Program
Program designed to help service technicians stay up-to-date on the latest laundry technologies & services.
RIPON, Wis. -- Oct. 12, 2010 -- Alliance Laundry Systems announced today that it has launched a new and improved industry-leading training program as part of its continued commitment to Alliances Customer One initiative. Alliance Laundry Systems University (ALSU) focuses on the continuous development and education of Alliance's employees and authorized customers with an emphasis on certification for service technicians.
Alliance is the only laundry manufacturer to offer a training program of this magnitude. ALSU's online training classes are designed to help technicians better understand the operation of equipment components, teaching them how to diagnose and correct issues quickly and accurately. After successfully completing roughly 30 courses and passing a final exam, technicians become certified. To maintain the certification, students must complete three classes every two years.
"Our authorized customers have some of the best trained technicians in the industry. This program has been intentionally designed to build on and enhance their technical skills," said Brenda Henke, Director of Training and Technical Communications. "Every class is created in conjunction with equipment engineers and designers to help increase students' knowledge of Alliance equipment. We've been working on the development of this program for a number of years and are excited about what the new website has to offer students."
ALSU classes train and educate authorized users in technical and soft skills that will improve their performance. Classes are self-paced and end with a graded quiz that tracks each individual's progress. In addition to classroom activities, users have access to an online reference library that includes informational videos and documents.
More than 900 students across the globe have already taken advantage of Alliance's training program. Many of the changes implemented into ALSU came as a result of their feedback. As the program and classes continue to evolve, input from students will continue to be incorporated in an effort to develop the best training curriculum available.
For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact Rachel McCormick at 414.224.0210 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Alliance Laundry Systems LLC
Based in Ripon, Wis., Alliance Laundry Systems LLC is a leading global manufacturer of commercial laundry products and provider of services to laundromats, multi-housing laundries and on-premises laundries. Alliance Laundry offers a full line of washers and dryers with load capacities from 12 to 200 pounds for commercial and consumer use. The company's products are sold under the well-known brand names Speed Queen®, UniMac®, Huebsch®, Cissell® and IPSO®.
- Distributor Coley O'Kief expands into new markets.Twenty years after introducing the vended laundry business to Italy...
- Alliance demonstrates partnership in new laundry investments.Join two successful entrepreneurs in the Philippines and Italy...
- Alliance works with Rocky Hernandez for success in the Philippines.Introducing the convenience and efficiency of vended laundry in a market unfamiliar...
- Alliance Promotes Bill Brooks to National Sales Manager of UniMac Alliance Laundry Systems announced today that Bill Brooks has been promoted to National Sales Manager of UniMac.
- Alliance Laundry Systems and Distributor Donate Equipment to Japan in Wake of Earthquake and TsunamiAlliance Laundry Systems and its Japanese distributor, Daiwa Corporation, recently partnered to donate laundry equipment to those impacted by the March earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
- Alliance Laundry Systems Promotes Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager Alliance Laundry Systems, the leading global commercial laundry equipment provider, is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager.
- Online Credit Application Featured in Planet Laundry July's issue of Planet Laundry magazine highlights Alliance Laundry Systems' new online credit application.