Alliance Wins Export Achievement Award
Alliance Laundry Systems was honored by the state of Wisconsin when it won the Export Achievement Award earlier this month. Alliance was recognized in the large manufacturer category.
The Export Achievement Award honors Wisconsin companies who have had excellent success marketing their products internationally and helped contribute to Wisconsin's ability to compete in a global market.
"In spite of a global economic crisis, Wisconsin's export growth continues to climb, a reflection of the hardworking people of Wisconsin and the outstanding products our businesses make," Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle said. "I'm proud to recognize these Wisconsin companies and institutions that have demonstrated leadership and innovation in responding successfully to international market challenges. They are building a great name for Wisconsin around the globe."
Since 2004, Alliance Laundry Systems has doubled international sales. In 2008, Wisconsin-made products generated $87 million in sales. This remarkable success can be directly attributed to not only quality products, but an overall commitment to expanding its international sales and support staff.
"This award from the state of Wisconsin is an honor our entire organization can take pride in," said Lee Edwin Wilson, vice president international. "Alliance's status as a world leader is the result of the dedication of employees to our core goals of exceptional customer service and industry-leading products," Wilson added.
The Export Achievement Awards are presented to state companies actively involved in export trade. Criteria include degree of export-related growth; innovative techniques and approaches that resulted in the company's success; and demonstration of extra effort in capturing worldwide markets.Based in Ripon, Wis., Alliance Laundry Systems LLC is a leading North American manufacturer of commercial laundry products and provider of services for laundromats, multi-housing laundries and on-premises laundries. Alliance offers a full line of washers and dryers for light commercial and consumer use as well as large frontloading washers, heavy duty tumbler dryers, and finishing equipment for heavy commercial use. The company's products are sold under the well-known brand names Speed Queen®, UniMac®, Huebsch®, Cissell® and IPSO®.
- Distributor Coley O'Kief expands into new markets.Twenty years after introducing the vended laundry business to Italy...
- Alliance demonstrates partnership in new laundry investments.Join two successful entrepreneurs in the Philippines and Italy...
- Alliance works with Rocky Hernandez for success in the Philippines.Introducing the convenience and efficiency of vended laundry in a market unfamiliar...
- Alliance Promotes Bill Brooks to National Sales Manager of UniMac Alliance Laundry Systems announced today that Bill Brooks has been promoted to National Sales Manager of UniMac.
- Alliance Laundry Systems and Distributor Donate Equipment to Japan in Wake of Earthquake and TsunamiAlliance Laundry Systems and its Japanese distributor, Daiwa Corporation, recently partnered to donate laundry equipment to those impacted by the March earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
- Alliance Laundry Systems Promotes Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager Alliance Laundry Systems, the leading global commercial laundry equipment provider, is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager.
- Online Credit Application Featured in Planet Laundry July's issue of Planet Laundry magazine highlights Alliance Laundry Systems' new online credit application.