Reporting Concern Policy
AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE COMMITTEE POLICY FOR PROTECTION OF EMPLOYEES WHO PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF FRAUD OR FINANCIAL IRREGULARITY
No officer or employee of Alliance, will be discharged, demoted, suspended, threatened, harassed, or in any other manner discriminated against in the terms and conditions of employment because of any lawful act of the officer or employee to (1) provide information, cause information to be provided, or otherwise assist in an investigation regarding any conduct which the employee reasonably believes constitutes a violation of the law or any rule or regulation of the Securities and Exchange Commission, when the information or assistance is provided to the Audit Committee or a federal regulatory or law enforcement agency, a member of Congress or any committee of Congress, or a person with supervisory authority over the employee; or (2) to file, cause to be filed, testify, participate in, or otherwise assist in a proceeding filed or about to be filed relating to an alleged violation of federal law, any rule or regulation of the Securities and Exchange Commission. As stated in Alliance's Code Business Conduct and Ethics, all employees are obligated to report instances of fraud, misconduct, or violations of the law. The Code of Business Conduct and Ethics also states that individuals are protected from retaliation as a result of such reporting.
- Distributor Coley O'Kief expands into new markets.Twenty years after introducing the vended laundry business to Italy...
- Alliance demonstrates partnership in new laundry investments.Join two successful entrepreneurs in the Philippines and Italy...
- Alliance works with Rocky Hernandez for success in the Philippines.Introducing the convenience and efficiency of vended laundry in a market unfamiliar...
- Alliance Promotes Bill Brooks to National Sales Manager of UniMac Alliance Laundry Systems announced today that Bill Brooks has been promoted to National Sales Manager of UniMac.
- Alliance Laundry Systems and Distributor Donate Equipment to Japan in Wake of Earthquake and TsunamiAlliance Laundry Systems and its Japanese distributor, Daiwa Corporation, recently partnered to donate laundry equipment to those impacted by the March earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
- Alliance Laundry Systems Promotes Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager Alliance Laundry Systems, the leading global commercial laundry equipment provider, is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager.
- Online Credit Application Featured in Planet Laundry July's issue of Planet Laundry magazine highlights Alliance Laundry Systems' new online credit application.